Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former deputy warns that the regional government does not recognize the decisions of the Federal C

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former deputy warns that the regional government does not recognize the decisions of the Federal C Empty A former deputy warns that the regional government does not recognize the decisions of the Federal C

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Mar 2022, 5:44 am

A former deputy warns that the regional government does not recognize the decisions of the Federal Court
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 03/05/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 33

Follow-up/
    The former Kurdish MP, Sarkot Shams Al-Din, warned today, Saturday, that the Kurdistan Regional Government does not recognize the decisions of the Federal Supreme Court.
    Shams Al-Din said in a statement, "Prime Minister Masrour Barzani has previously stated publicly that he does not recognize the Federal Court's decision to hand over the region's produced oil to the federal government."
    He added that "such personalities could overthrow the constitution and the laws issued by the federal government in the future, and this adds another danger to the country's future."
    The former MP added, "The Sadrist and Sovereign blocs must clarify their position on these statements, and reconsider their alliance with the Kurdistan Democratic Party, as it risks the political history of the three blocs, which may end with such ill-considered statements."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:54 am