Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: 9 sticking points impede progress in the amnesty law talks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: 9 sticking points impede progress in the amnesty law talks Empty Al-Fateh: 9 sticking points impede progress in the amnesty law talks

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Aug 2023, 5:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Fateh: 9 sticking points impede progress in the amnesty law talks[/size]
    • Today 12:56

Information / Baghdad
    The leader of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Raad Al-Tamimi, confirmed, on Thursday, that 9 sticking points impede the passage of the general amnesty law.

Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The amnesty law was proposed more than 10 years ago at the table of Parliament, but it was not passed because it did not do justice to the martyrs and victims of terrorism, and it could have constituted a window for the release of criminals with very serious cases."
    He added, "The law in its current form includes 9 sticking points, the most prominent of which is with regard to those accused of terrorism," pointing out that "no political consensus can proceed without a political consensus that includes fair rights for the families of victims of terrorism and contributes to correcting clear paths in dealing with heinous crimes.
    " The forces put the law up for voting as electoral propaganda, but the truth differs because it is a sensitive law and should include clear articles that take into account the rights of everyone, including victims of terrorism. "
    Several political forces announced in the past few days that the general amnesty law will be put forward through the House of Representatives in order to vote on it." 25 p.m. ended

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:35 am