Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wasit around me "clinically die" .. and local government bear the responsibility for reconstruction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wasit around me "clinically die" .. and local government bear the responsibility for reconstruction Empty Wasit around me "clinically die" .. and local government bear the responsibility for reconstruction

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 3:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Wasit around me "clinically die" .. and local government bear the responsibility for reconstruction

 Wasit / Jabbar Bjay 

Confirmed Wasit province, on Wednesday, the Holi road project suffered neglect and the lag has become by virtue of "Dead clinically," The bore and the Ministry of Construction and Housing responsibility for selected companies "incompetent to carry out big projects," indicated the roads directorate in Wasit to the ministry has sought to get another partner funded company executing the road in order to speed up done, after the work in which the proportion reached 60%. 
    he said the first deputy governor of Wasit Adel Hamza al-Hamidi, in an interview (long-Presse), "the Holi road that performs for the Ministry of construction and housing, public and municipalities a total cost of the project is 104 billion dinars with Rdah bridge, by virtue of the Dead became clinically for non-contracting company's ability to accomplish. " 
    said Hamidi, said:" Holi road project in Wasit province, has been the direct done by my company Najran and the Gulf Paradise in the (24 February 2009), which consists of two phases, "adding that" the first stage included engaging the (20 km) and the duration of Anjazah up to 900 days, and a total cost of 79 billion and 224 million and 390 thousand dinars under the contract with the two companies. " 
    said Hamidi, that" the second phase is to create Rdah bridge over the Tigris River east of Walcott connects both sides of the road, and has direct done by my company waterlogging and light piercing in the (21 October 2011), which was supposed to perform at the seventh month of may 2013, but was delayed until now because weak financial capacity of those companies, "pointing out that" the total cost of the second phase of 25 billion and 763 million and 650 thousand dinars. " 
    Hamidi said that" the local government does not have any authority over the ministerial projects such as the withdrawal of work or other other procedures mandated exclusively to overcome field difficulties in these projects and urged the supervising them to accelerate work in the ministries and otherwise have no authority over such projects as opposed to the regional development projects. " 
    said Hamidi, that" the management and the provincial council would spare no effort in the last term to pursue the subject of Holi road with every minister who led the Ministry of construction and housing Department, "he said." a significant development in the past period contributed the progress of the percentage of completion to 60% after it had been only about 40%. " 
    For his part, Director of roads and bridges Department in Wasit Saadoun al-Karim Hussein, said that" Holi road connects the main roads in the city of Kut, without passing through the city center and these methods are, by Cote - Nasserism and Cote - Building and Cote - Baghdad and Cote - Badra. " 
    He stressed Hussein in an interview (long-Presse) that" Holi road is a two-lane to go back and forth display each 12.5-meter corridor with carrot and average width of three meters, with the creation of three Mjsrat to facilitate the smooth flow of vehicular traffic, is Mjsr Cote d'through Baghdad and Mjsr by Cote - Badra and Mjsr Cote road - Building, in addition to the establishment of a concrete bridge over the Tigris River linking both sides of the road. " 
    He Hussein, that "the percentage of completion in the three Almjsrat bridge uneven but good if there had been sufficient funds while the road semi-finished and there are 13 km distance from it was tiling one layer out of two layers," explaining that "the project Holi road, has seen to date completion rates up to 60%, but there is a significant deviation in the work that is supposed to perform at (the thirteenth of September 2013). " 
    He revealed ways Wasit director, for" a number of technical and administrative procedures carried out by his department in coordination with the local government and the Ministry of construction and housing and municipalities working most notably the adoption of the ministry to search for another partner funded contracting companies on the implementation of the project according to the mechanism to be agreed upon between the companies and the ministry in order to be completed as soon as possible because of its importance. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:35 am