Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Central Bank controlled the counterfeiting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Central Bank controlled the counterfeiting Empty Parliamentary Economy: Central Bank controlled the counterfeiting

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Jan 2017, 6:48 am

Parliamentary Economy: Central Bank controlled the counterfeiting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Parliamentary Economy: Central Bank controlled the counterfeiting[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News / special
    Committee of economy and investment representative confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq in control of counterfeiting
    Committee Chairman Ahmed Kanani said in an interview (News of the economy), that the cases of fraud that are recorded in a number of areas of Baghdad certainly have impact on the Iraqi market and citizens alike.
    He Kanani said the central bank in control of the fraud through its mechanisms and the steps taken by directly with such a process, calling on security authorities to coordinate with the Central Bank of Iraq for the dominated and the elimination of this dangerous scourge.
    AJ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:57 am