Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial Times: Gulf and European countries to regain their citizens dissidents Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial Times: Gulf and European countries to regain their citizens dissidents Daesh Empty Financial Times: Gulf and European countries to regain their citizens dissidents Daesh

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jan 2017, 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Financial Times: Gulf and European countries to regain their citizens dissidents Daesh

 translation term 

With the loss of a set Daesh areas that were controlled, the dissidents has become for big booty Group for smugglers. 
    In the dark world of the war economy in Syria, the group Daesh one of the main drivers of human trafficking during the nearly six years of civil war. 
    Initially the group was one of the largest buyers, but now, the fighters have become the main sale item, where they became one of the most lucrative for smugglers and Mjamia- including factions armed by foreign nations like the United States and Turkey targets. 
    He says one of the elements of the armed factions known as Abu Yazan "All factions are trading Daesh fighters, do not believe those who say the opposite." 
    During the peak of its strength in 2013 and 2014, it was Daesh group that is spearheading human trafficking, where criminals and some factions sells hostages - especially journalists and aid workers - the group that has made millions of dollars in ransom Europeans hostages and other slaughter in videos appalling given international fame, but with loss of land at the hands of the international coalition and local forces in Iraq and Syria, whose gunmen had become booty on the black market. 
    And it brings the arrested dissidents or big profits in several ways, especially dissidents who need to smugglers to arrange their escape from the areas controlled by the group. 
    The most opportunity for profit is the arrest of foreign fighters from Daesh required his government paid a lot of money for its return. Armed factions and says the most attention in terms of millions of dollars sometimes pay the GCC are. 
    A well - known in this trade names Abu Ali is a leader in the Levantine Front which brought together millions through his control of the safety door between Syria and Turkey crossing. 
    He says he returned to Riyadh Saudi militants across the Turkish officials for free, while other leaders said they had received large sums of money in exchange for handing Daesh fighters. 
    In a popular restaurant in the Turkish city of Gaziantep, smoking a waterpipe Abu Ali and surfs Ivonat containing several files to a hundred fighter Daesh being held prisoner. 
    He says , "I have people from Pakistan, Ukraine and a French woman. The smugglers are the only ones who trade dissidents Daesh, but the armed factions also wanted to take advantage." 
    The displays returning foreign prisoners to their governments without charge, and says , " The truth is that these governments do not want them, I told them that I have a group of people from choosing to want them." 
    Armed factions and says the smugglers asking for several thousand dollars just to cross from Daesh areas to our areas, could cost another ten thousand or more command to enter Turkey. 
    Trading prisoners Daesh not always for money, where sometimes for political influence or achieve strategic gains. He says a Syrian opposition members in Turkey , "You can keep one of the prisoners in order to extract information, and in this way turns out to foreign intelligence agencies that have information becomes valuable to have." 
    He says one of the members of the Eastern Group , which are free to participate in the attack to regain the door of City Daesh " In addition to this trading, there are an almost daily exchange gets between the rebels." 
    And tells about the case occurred recently where he signed one of his fellow prisoners , however , extremists Daesh but the rebels wanted to return by one of the prisoners bartered Daesh they have, but they want a Daesh captives with another faction, an armed faction was forced to pay the money to rebuild their prisoner. 
    Armed factions and says that half the defectors Daesh seeking to go to the Syrian province of Idlib to join other extremist groups linked to al Qaeda, suggesting that they did not give up their extremist ideology.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:55 am