Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: the presidency of parliament crashes Showing 51 legally vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary: the presidency of parliament crashes Showing 51 legally vote Empty Parliamentary: the presidency of parliament crashes Showing 51 legally vote

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Jan 2017, 1:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary: the presidency of parliament crashes Showing 51 legally vote

 Baghdad / term 

It revealed an MP for the mass of citizens that Abdolreza shower, on Friday, the existence of an updated 51 project has not been put to the vote the law, calling Presidency of the Council of Representatives to be included on the agenda successively for the purpose of voting upon. 
    The shower, in a statement received (range) a copy of it, that "there are 51 draft law was completed the first and second readings of the two, and still within the drawers Presidency of the Council of Representatives without a display in the works of the parliamentary sessions agenda for a vote." She member bloc citizen that "many of those with a direct link matters of interest to citizens and provide services to him as a law and the law of civil care Civil Service laws, in addition to other laws associated with building government institutions of the Iraqi state." Shower and showed that "the latter is against the rules of procedure which indicated very clearly that the updated draft laws are presented for a vote at a maximum period of two weeks from the expiration date of the second reading of her" .odat MP for the coalition of the wise Presidency of the Council of Representatives to "speed up the display of such laws within the agenda of future meetings of the parliament. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm