Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hammoudi confirms senior economist Czech there is a chance for the reconstruction of liberated area

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hammoudi confirms senior economist Czech there is a chance for the reconstruction of liberated area Empty Hammoudi confirms senior economist Czech there is a chance for the reconstruction of liberated area

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2017, 3:24 am

[size=30]Hammoudi confirms senior economist Czech there is a chance for the reconstruction of liberated areas[/size]
    02/02/2017 10:31 | Number of Views: 203
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad 

First Deputy Speaker Sheikh d. Hamoudi said the priorities of economic policy in Iraq is the development of non-oil resources and rehabilitation of all the vital industrial companies and look to be the center of attraction for investors.
    This came in a statement that "the trend Press obtained" a copy of it during a meeting with representatives of the Economic and Chambers of Commerce and the Union of Czech industry and transport and a group of men Aloamalva in Prague today.
    According to d. Hammoudi said there is a good chance for the reconstruction of Nineveh after its liberation and the rest of the liberated areas devastated by terrorism, particularly after the improvement of the security situation and approve inter recommendations and legislation parliamentary and government decisions that contribute to the encouragement attract investors and venture capitalists to Iraq and the achievement of a broad economic partnership.
    He, in turn, economic stakeholders desire to consolidate cooperation between the two countries, both directly and quickly, unwilling to invite Algiki speaker of parliament and the ministers of industry and trade to Iraq, stressing the opening near the house Algiki in Basra to display products.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:16 pm