Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human Rights Lawyer Struck Off over Iraq Misconduct

jedi17
    jedi17

Human Rights Lawyer Struck Off over Iraq Misconduct Empty Human Rights Lawyer Struck Off over Iraq Misconduct

Post by jedi17 Fri 03 Feb 2017, 12:40 pm

Human Rights Lawyer Struck Off over Iraq Misconduct

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    February 3, 2017 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By John Lee.
    A UK-based human rights lawyer has been struck off as a solicitor after he was found guilty of multiple professional misconduct charges, including dishonesty and lack of integrity, relating to alleged abuse by the British military in Iraq, reports The Guardian.
    The British Iraq Historic Allegations Team (IHAT) said it would now reassess cases referred by Phil Shiner (pictured) and his firm, Public Interest Lawyers (PIL), to decide whether they should still be pursued.
    According to Law Gazette, PIL had entered into an agreement providing financial benefits to a third party in order for him to change his evidence to the Al-Sweady inquiry into allegations of atrocities in Iraq.
    The firm ceased trading in August 2016.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:55 pm