Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pittsburgh Penguins

jedi17
    jedi17

Pittsburgh Penguins  Empty Pittsburgh Penguins

Post by jedi17 Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Malkin responds to snub, Crosby keeps giving back, Flames in town
    February 7, 2017, 12:06 PM ET [61 Comments]
    Ryan Wilson
    Pittsburgh Penguins  Pit Pittsburgh Penguins Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    The Pittsburgh Penguins will return to game action tonight against the Calgary Flames. They will be without Evgeni Malkin, Conor Sheary, and Carl Hagelin.

Matt Murray will be making the start in goal. Marc-Andre Fleury was very good on Saturday. He did what good backup goalies do and that is play well.  

Tom Kuhnhackl will be drawing back into the lineup for the first time in a long time. Here is what the lines could potentially look like this evening based on what the team was doing Saturday:

Kunitz-Crosby-Rust
    Guentzel-Bonino-Kessel
    Wilson-Rowney-Hornqvist
    Kuhnhackl-Cullen-Fehr

The Calgary Flames are known to have some exciting young forwards, but their team strength this year has been shot suppression not generation. They are the fourth best CA/60 team in the NHL at 51.7 and the 18th best at generating shot attempts at 54.6. Pittsburgh is the opposite. The Penguins are very good at generation and unlike last year they don't do a great job on the suppression front. The Penguins are fourth in CF/60 at 58.9 and only 21st at 57.1 at preventing them.

Dougie Hamilton is having a tremendous season. His 5v5 points per 60 is 1.46 which is second best among NHL defenders. The only defenseman better than him is Brent Burns at a ludicrous 2.17.  

Evgeni Malkin skated again with a non-contact jersey on. He also spoke about his snub from the top 100 list

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:48 pm