Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pittsburgh Penguins

jedi17
    jedi17

Pittsburgh Penguins Empty Pittsburgh Penguins

Post by jedi17 Tue 20 Jun 2017, 7:32 pm

Vegas is going to have all the defensemen
    June 20, 2017, 2:23 PM ET [28 Comments]
    Ryan Wilson
    Pittsburgh Penguins Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    We are a day away from learning about all deals that have been made behind closed doors. We are a day away from learning which players were taken in the expansion draft. Rick Tocchet has confirmed one of the worst kept secrets

The only drama left surrounding the Penguins as it pertains to the expansion draft is if they are one of the half dozen teams that made a deal with Vegas as part of the Fleury selection and the Bobfather may have spilled the beans

Pittsburgh could get in on this kind of action after the draft

The Vegas Golden Knights are going to be the general manager version of Walmart. One stop shopping to get whatever it is that you need. The odds that George McPhee "wins" on all of the moves he about to partake in is low. It would be low for any general manager dealing with that amount of volume if we use prior track records as a gauge. Pittsburgh could certainly use some defensive upgrades and it appears that Vegas is looking to "help" those teams out. Some names left unprotected include: Sami Vatanen, Josh Manson, Jason Demers, Brayden McNabb, Matt Dumba, Calvin de Haan, and Nate Schmidt.

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:58 pm