Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

New reduction to the selling price of the dollar

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

New reduction to the selling price of the dollar Empty New reduction to the selling price of the dollar

Post by day dreamer Sat 20 Jul 2013, 5:09 pm

New reduction to the selling price of the dollar

07/21/2013 12:00 AM

BAGHDAD - morning
     Association announced private banks in Iraq for the determination of private banks to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar to 1180 instead of 1183.
    President of the Association said Adnan al-Chalabi (morning): The move comes as part of the pursuit of private banks to support the policy of the Iraqi Central Bank to stabilize the exchange rate.
    He added that the bank Baghdad, and Assyria the first of initiated to lower selling prices and will start on Sunday depending on the selling price new hope other banks follow suit.
    He pointed out that the reduction process first adopted by most of the private banks have contributed to reduce the price of commercial sale and brought back to the prices of natural. Pointed Chalabi that the stability of the exchange rate will lead to problems of all problems related to debt-distressed and make it easier for borrowers also pay premiums according to their calculations aid. Said at the end His statement that private banks working to strengthen the government steps in achieving sustainable economic development.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

New reduction to the selling price of the dollar Empty Re: New reduction to the selling price of the dollar

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 20 Jul 2013, 5:10 pm

That's a great article, thanks DD.  Seems stability is what they are looking for then maybe getting on the same page.
    Thanks

LIT
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

New reduction to the selling price of the dollar Empty Re: New reduction to the selling price of the dollar

Post by day dreamer Sat 20 Jul 2013, 6:39 pm

lonelyintexas wrote:That's a great article, thanks DD.  Seems stability is what they are looking for then maybe getting on the same page.
    Thanks

LIT

thanks, I wonder what >>>>>>>>He pointed out that the reduction process first adopted by most of the private banks have contributed to reduce the price of commercial sale and brought back to the prices of natural

that part means??
    gundam701
    gundam701
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by gundam701 Sat 20 Jul 2013, 7:19 pm

it's interesting that private banks are initiating the RV, even though this is a small rate change and not what everyone here on the forum is hoping for. Hopefully this will but more fire under the CBI to RV quicker.  If all the private banks can organize their own rate change on the same date, why shouldnt the CBI and all other banks do the same thing in 1 day.  Darn politicians always slowing it down with their red tape.  Take the red tape out and start using green tape hehe
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 20 Jul 2013, 9:34 pm

gundam701 wrote:it's interesting that private banks are initiating the RV, even though this is a small rate change and not what everyone here on the forum is hoping for. Hopefully this will but more fire under the CBI to RV quicker.  If all the private banks can organize their own rate change on the same date, why shouldnt the CBI and all other banks do the same thing in 1 day.  Darn politicians always slowing it down with their red tape.  Take the red tape out and start using green tape hehe
    What i see in your comment, is you understand... ;)
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Sat 20 Jul 2013, 9:45 pm

Neno wrote:
    What i see in your comment, is you understand... ;)

I agree, it is now political, however before there is a RV, the smaller denoms will have to be put out to these banks.  It will take Iraq a while to get to normal if there is a large over night RV as Iraq is still a cash nation.  Smart cards (as Neno has been watching for for years) and smaller denoms are something to watch for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:23 pm