Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain: Selling the dollar to travelers at $3,000 and at the official price

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain: Selling the dollar to travelers at $3,000 and at the official price Empty Rafidain: Selling the dollar to travelers at $3,000 and at the official price

Post by Rocky Today at 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Rafidain: Selling the dollar to travelers at $3,000 and at the official price[/size]
    • Today 09:41

Information/Baghdad..
    Rafidain Bank announced today, Monday, the mechanism for selling dollars to travelers.
    A statement by the bank received by Al-Maalouma Agency stated that "the traveler makes an electronic reservation through the bank's website, and the reservation form is filled out 72 hours before the date stated on the travel ticket after completing the reservation procedures and confirming the date," indicating that "the traveler then goes to one of the branches for the purpose of depositing cash in dinars in the branch exclusively."
    The statement added that "the dollar will be received at the bank's outlet inside the Babylon Hall at Baghdad International Airport exclusively, and the dollar will not be delivered to the traveler until after completing the travel procedures and after finishing the passport stamping."
    He added, "The branches designated for depositing the Iraqi dinar are the Karkh branches (Al-Mansour, Al-Rafei, Al-Ma'rifah, Al-Muheet), the Rusafa branches (Al-Senak, Al-Firdaws, the main branch, Palestine Street, the officers' houses, Al-Waziriyah)."
    He pointed out that "the requirements for selling the dollar are a valid Iraqi passport with a valid visa or residency, a civil status ID, a nationality certificate or a unified national card, a residence card, and a valid travel ticket." End/25

Current date/time is Mon 28 Oct 2024, 11:25 am