Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mouselaon youth volunteer to clean the Church of Mary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mouselaon youth volunteer to clean the Church of Mary Empty Mouselaon youth volunteer to clean the Church of Mary

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Feb 2017, 1:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mouselaon youth volunteer to clean the Church of Mary

 Baghdad / term 

I headed a group of young people around the city of Mosul , the Virgin Mary church in Aldrickzleh area, to raise the effects of regulation Daesh who seized the church and turned it into the headquarters of the calculation. 
    He says Maher al - Obeidi, head of a network of civil society who oversaw the campaign organizations, said that " the city of Mosul cleaning of waste and debris, today it 's our turn to clean the houses of worship and churches and mosques." 
    He said al - Obeidi , "All the young people participating in the campaign today, the Muslims, because the rest of the ingredients are unable to come to the connector, but they have a full desire to share business volunteer, today we started to clean up the Church of the Virgin Mary to send a message to the whole world, that the people of Mosul have lived together and Tabon, and despite what but they were all sons of sects and ethnic groups have lived together among themselves. " 
    Civil rights activist said that " the people of Mosul volunteers of young people who volunteer in this business and we appeal to all young people and philanthropists to get involved into a network of civil organizations Almjmta, because our work is broad and significant." 
    And it participated more than fifty volunteers and volunteers in the campaign, carried the tools, equipment , cleaning and they remove the remnants Daesh , which has damaged the church dramatically distorted landmarks. 
    In turn , the volunteer Mohammed Badrani says , "We are a group of young people gathered civil spears to clean up the first church in Mosul, and send a message to our fellow Christians to return to their regions and their city, and in this Mosul conditions need them and this our city and we are its sons and until they return we will clean the churches willing to take them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 6:54 pm