Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn the ways that will be made on Tuesday in the capital, Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn the ways that will be made on Tuesday in the capital, Baghdad Empty Learn the ways that will be made on Tuesday in the capital, Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Feb 2017, 1:51 am

[ltr]Learn the ways that will be made on Tuesday in the capital, Baghdad[/ltr]

Since 02/14/2017 00:30 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]  Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Spokesman Brigadier General Traffic Directorate Ammar said on Tuesday , will see strong momentum in Baghdad , and there will be Qtoat in Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that Alqtoat Walid is the "bridge of the Republic and Sinak and Tahrir Square and the roads leading to them, including the al - Saadoun Street, Abu Nawas toward the bridge of the Republic and the intersection of Cordoba near the fuel pump toward aviation liberalization and olive tunnel."[/ltr]
    [ltr]" It will also be cut foreign intersection in Karkh" past to say "so it will be a momentum intensity in the Karrada street outside the Bridge Jadriyah bridge the great cycle in both directions and by Muhammad al - Qasim in both directions and Street Canal in both directions itinerary of the student towards the Academy of Arts and Sarafiya also appeal Mosque towards Antar Square and the direction of Karkh as well. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that the momentum would be in the way of direction or drums eagles and exhibition of Baghdad toward Allawi as well as from the master milk towards Mansour and Adhamiya toward housing. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Security forces sealed off on Monday evening close the bridge concrete walls Republic where he is expected to be launched tomorrow , a demonstration and a symbolic funeral of the martyrs of the demonstrators in Tahrir Square, in the three o'clock noon.[/ltr]
    [ltr]  is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:29 am