Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qusay al-Suhail discuss with the governor of Baghdad, ways to improve the rate of capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qusay al-Suhail discuss with the governor of Baghdad, ways to improve the rate of capital Empty Qusay al-Suhail discuss with the governor of Baghdad, ways to improve the rate of capital

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Jul 2013, 6:43 am

Qusay al-Suhail discuss with the governor of Baghdad, ways to improve the rate of capital

06-07-2013 01:11 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Search First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Qusay al-Suhail, with the governor of Baghdad, Ali al-Tamimi ways to improve the rate of capital and future plans for reconstruction and construction.

A statement by the Office of Suhail and received the Agency (news) a copy of it: that Suhail received the governor of Baghdad, Ali al-Tamimi During the meeting, they reviewed the situation of services and reconstruction in Baghdad and the laws that need capital for advancement and its development.

The statement added: The governor of Baghdad, gave a presentation of the most prominent projects and plans that purports to be performed during the coming period.

He stressed: the importance of the provision of services and infrastructure, all that would serve the citizen-Baghdadi, who have suffered over the past years of deprivation and lack of services.

Suhail expressed: the House of Representatives ready to provide all support to the governor and the new provincial council in order to carry out its tasks and to overcome all the obstacles which stand in front of the implementation of the projects. / End / h. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 6:57 pm