Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the publication of leaks task .. The White House directed its staff audited the phones

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the publication of leaks task .. The White House directed its staff audited the phones Empty After the publication of leaks task .. The White House directed its staff audited the phones

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2017, 3:15 am

[size=30]After the publication of leaks task .. The White House directed its staff audited the phones[/size]
    27/02/2017 01:10 | Number of Views: 456
    font size: After the publication of leaks task .. The White House directed its staff audited the phones Font_decrease After the publication of leaks task .. The White House directed its staff audited the phones Font_enlarge
    After the publication of leaks task .. The White House directed its staff audited the phones Thumbnail.php?file=849630_____________________________________________________________1__191553787
    [rtl]Direction Press / follow-up[/rtl]
    [rtl]Tunisian newspaper Al-Sabah said today that the "White House spokesman Sean Spicer face audited the contents of the phones of some US administration officials for publishing leaks from closed-door meeting held at the White House[/rtl]
    [rtl]The newspaper said that some media publishing leaks from closed-door meeting of the staff of the Information Office of Spicer, which led him to call a group of employees to his office again indicating that Spicer asked them to hand over their phones to check to make sure they are not trying to hide anything.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The spokesman warned the US administration of US laws that prevent them from using applications for smart phones being used to transmit encrypted information and then automatically erase it completely from the memory of the device. According to the newspaper, the audits will be randomly will not be limited to mobile phones alone, but will include all the electronic devices used by the White House staff.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:48 pm