Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adviser at the Central Bank of Iraq overcome the financial crisis and will become the country's fore

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adviser at the Central Bank of Iraq overcome the financial crisis and will become the country's fore Empty Adviser at the Central Bank of Iraq overcome the financial crisis and will become the country's fore

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2017, 6:53 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Adviser at the Central Bank of Iraq overcome the fin[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]ancial crisis and will become the country's foreign investment[size=33][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ali Abdul Salman 59[/size][/size]

[size=36][ltr]  06/03/2017[/ltr][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Adviser at the CBI said that Iraq's financial crisis, ruling out the bypass and fears of declining foreign currency reserves.

He said the Iraqi Central Bank adviser Walid Idi in a press statement that the crisis austerity and fiscal deficit, which came as a result of lower oil prices in the last period has ended and that Iraq exceeded the financial crisis next few days are promising. He Idi that Iraq will become a country of foreign investment as a result of competition foreign investment in rebuilding devastated cities and international companies after the retrieval of the "Daesh," explaining that the entry of foreign Iraq's companies reflect a positive outlook and will contribute to attracting major countries to rebuild the devastated areas and the holding of joint agreements for investment as well as trade exchange and activate tourism and oil industry will contribute bring in hard currency for the country and the central bank raised the reserve currency.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:15 am