Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adviser to the US Ambassador for Political Affairs Commission commends the completion of more than 7

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adviser to the US Ambassador for Political Affairs Commission commends the completion of more than 7 Empty Adviser to the US Ambassador for Political Affairs Commission commends the completion of more than 7

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2017, 2:44 am

Adviser to the US Ambassador for Political Affairs Commission commends the completion of more than 70% of the preparations for the election of provincial councils in 2017

Vice Chairman of the Board of Commissioners Kata Zubai received US Ambassador counselor for political affairs in Iraq , Ms. Sylvia Curran will be held on Thursday , 03.16.2017 at UNHCR headquarters in the presence of Secretary General of the Board of Commissioners Raad Zia Noman.

The two sides discussed preparations for the Independent Electoral Commission for future electoral benefits, especially elected provincial non - performing councils province of 2017.

It was also discussed during the meeting to the law of parties and political organizations , No. 36 of 2015 and the mechanism adopted by the Commission to deal with the parties in the light of the provisions of this law.

For its part , praised Silvia on the completion of the Commission more than 70% of the preparations for the election of provincial councils in 2017 through the table operational prepared for these elections, and stressed that the US embassy in Iraq , showing interest in using the Office of modern technological means in the upcoming elections, especially accelerate results device.

In a related context Kata Zubai stressed that 'the powers of the Board of Commissioners propose a specific date for the election of provincial councils and approved by the Council of Ministers, where he was identified 16/09/2017 date to take place.

The visit of the US ambassador counselor for political affairs in Iraq to the Electoral Commission in the framework of international efforts that seek to support its work in the coming electoral benefits.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 9:52 am