Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Immigration is discussing with the National Security Adviser the completion of closi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Immigration is discussing with the National Security Adviser the completion of closi Empty The Minister of Immigration is discussing with the National Security Adviser the completion of closi

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Mar 2021, 2:09 pm

[size=52]The Minister of Immigration is discussing with the National Security Adviser the completion of closing the remaining displacement camps[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45] The Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Mrs. Evan Faeq Jabro, today, at the Ministry’s headquarters, received the National Security Adviser, Mr. Qassem Al-Araji, the Deputy Head of the National Security Service, Mr. Hamid Al-Shatri, the Deputy Commander of Joint Operations, Lieutenant General Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, and the United Nations Humanitarian Affairs Coordinator in Iraq Ms. The meeting discussed completing the closure of the remaining displacement camps, as well as coordination and cooperation with the relevant authorities regarding the continuation of security checks for families wishing to return to their original areas of residence in the liberated areas.[/size]

[size=45]At the outset of her speech, the Minister stated that there are some societal and security problems that many displaced families suffer in those areas that prevent the return of these families to some liberated areas, noting that the Ministry has prepared a plan to return families wishing to voluntarily return to their original areas and to provide humanitarian aid. At the same time and through its branches distributed in the country's governorates.[/size]

[size=45] Mrs. Gabro pointed out that this comes in coordination and cooperation with all sectoral ministries and local governments, leading joint operations after security checks and securing the reconstruction of liberated areas.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:47 pm