Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:55 am

Baeraki

Commission Baghdad energy: electricity privatization project guide on the ministry 's failure was

considered the Energy Committee in the governorate of Baghdad, on Saturday, Project privatization of electricity in some Baghdad areas evidence of "failure" and the Ministry of Electricity, noting that the ministry does not have a clear plan to address the energy file. Committee Chairman Mushtaq Shammari in a press statement, " The privatization of the power supply project demonstrates the great failure of the Ministry of Electricity over 14 years, as has been disbursed hundreds of billions of dollars have gone unheeded as a result of thefts and planning random."

Industrialists demonstrate in Baghdad to demand the attribution of the Iraqi product of

dozens of Iraqi Industrialists organized a vigil, on Saturday in Baghdad to demand the attribution of the Iraqi product against what they put in the way of "missteps, lifting protesters slogans," National our government let you position with the national industry, "and "Our industry identity, Drana protective against terrorism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]