Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German intelligence attacks Erdogan's claims of coup

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

German intelligence attacks Erdogan's claims of coup Empty German intelligence attacks Erdogan's claims of coup

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2017, 3:55 am

German intelligence attacks Erdogan's claims of coup
    Date of release: 2017/3/19

The German foreign intelligence agency blew up Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's account of the attempted coup d'état in July last year, in which the Turkish preacher, Fethullah Gulen, is a resident of the United States.
    Bruno Cal, head of the German Foreign Intelligence Service, said the German government did not believe Gulen was behind the botched coup in Turkey last July.
    "Turkey has tried to convince us at all levels, but it has not worked yet," Cal said in an interview with Der Spiegel newspaper published on Saturday.
    In response to whether Gulen was militant or terrorist, Cal said it was "a civic organization aimed at offering more religious teachings."
    "Before July 15, the government had already begun a major clearance operation, which made parts of the army think it should take a coup quickly before they were also hit," he said.
    "Russia has increased its combat power on the western border," Cal said. "All of this can not be seen as a defense against the West."
    "Russia can influence the federal elections scheduled for September 24 in Germany," he said, adding "at least we should expect this to happen."

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:31 pm