Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qais Al-Khazali attacks Al-Kazemi’s government, describing it as a “coup against the will of the peo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qais Al-Khazali attacks Al-Kazemi’s government, describing it as a “coup against the will of the peo Empty Qais Al-Khazali attacks Al-Kazemi’s government, describing it as a “coup against the will of the peo

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2022, 5:13 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Qais Al-Khazali attacks Al-Kazemi’s government, describing it as a “coup against the will of the people.”[/size]

[size=45]On Saturday, the Secretary-General of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq, Qais Khazali, described Mustafa Al-Kazemi's government as "a government of coup against the will of the people."[/size]
    [size=45]Khazali's statement came during his speech at the sixth annual conference of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq, which was held in the province of Najaf.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Khazali said in the speech, “This conference, in its sixth edition, is of exceptional importance, as it was held after four years, amid turbulent conditions in Iraq, including demonstrations, then the assassination of the victory leaders and the crisis of the Corona epidemic, then the resignation of the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the formation of a government of coup against the will of the people (Al-Kazemi’s government).” It was followed by elections marred by fraud and the political blockage that led to it.”[/size]
    [size=45]Khazali added that “the Iraqi political scene currently represents “the end of a stage and the beginning of another new stage” and the rise of young political forces in which the people hope to provide a real service, and the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq movement is one of these forces whose roots are still strong, stable and firmly entrenched in the land despite all the recent political storms that Iraq has gone through it, and it is necessary to open up to the sons of Iraq in all their forms and directions, and not to be closed off.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:52 am