Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hammoudi vows to interrogate those who reject the contract with the National Product

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hammoudi vows to interrogate those who reject the contract with the National Product Empty Hammoudi vows to interrogate those who reject the contract with the National Product

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 3:48 am

Hammoudi vows to interrogate those who reject the contract with the National Product

3/20/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    announced a member of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives Sheikh d. Hamoudi intention accountability and interrogate those responsible and executive abstaining from contracting to buy national products and tend to import goods that are unparalleled in the country.
    Sheikh Hamoudi expressed, according to a statement issued by his office yesterday, during a meeting with the delegation of the Iraqi Federation of Industries «pride in the relationship of Iraq with all the neighboring countries and the need for cementing the better at all levels», but he also said «should not be a relationship to our industry account especially after it succeeded with some ministries activate support the industry and the private sector initiative ».
    Sheikh Hamoudi pointed out the need to involve the Federation of Industries and experts in this sector at the meetings of House committees concerned and the Commission opinion and the Economic Commission of the Cabinet, as well as seminars and workshops , which are held under his auspices in a while.
    He briefed Sheikh Hamoudi the demands of the Union Badariera and consultants that already they have made during the sit -in calling for the rejection of free trade with neighboring Jordan, and between a member of the Presidium of the parliament »he personally will follow up the agreement with all relevant parties to ensure they do not conflict with the laws and decisions of national protection product«, stressing the importance of the work of tax exemptions for raw materials and equipment involved in the manufacture and processing of national industry. »

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:53 pm