Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament vows to interrogate officials do not encourage "national product"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament vows to interrogate officials do not encourage "national product" Empty Parliament vows to interrogate officials do not encourage "national product"

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 2:39 am

Parliament vows to interrogate officials do not encourage "national product"

 Baghdad / term

He announced the Presidency of the Council of Representatives member Hamoudi, on Sunday, his intention accountability and interrogate those responsible and executive abstaining from contracting with national products and is heading for the importation of goods that have seen within the country.
    Hamoudi expressed during a meeting with a delegation of the Iraqi Federation of Industries , according to a statement his office had seen the "long" a copy of it, "pride of Iraq 's relationship with all neighboring countries and the need for cementing the better at all levels." The Hamoudi "should not be a relationship to our industry account especially after he succeeded with some ministries to activate the support of industry and the private sector initiative , " pointing to " the need to involve the Federation of Industries and experts in this sector in the meetings of the committees of the House of Representatives concerned and the Commission opinion and the Economic Commission of the Cabinet, as well as for seminars and workshops , which are held under his auspices in a while. " Hammoudi briefed on " the demands of the Union Badariera and its advisers, which previously they gave yesterday to the representative of Sheikh Hamoudi during the sit -in and refusing to own free trade with neighboring Jordan." And that "I personally will follow up the agreement with all relevant parties to ensure they do not conflict with the laws and decisions of national protection product , " stressing " the importance of working tax exemptions for raw materials and equipment involved in the manufacture and processing of national industry."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:35 pm