Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The most important files that consideration Abadi with Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The most important files that consideration Abadi with Trump Empty The most important files that consideration Abadi with Trump

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:29 am

The most important files that consideration Abadi with Trump

The Deputy close to Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, on Monday, all four files (task) will discuss the latter with the US president , Donald Trump, noting that among those files call for the formation of an international commission to hunt down elements "Daesh" fleeing from Iraq and Syria.

The MP said Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, said that ' the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi 's visit to Washington comes at a difficult and extreme conditions of complexity at a time is approaching when Iraq from the end Daesh file fully self - efforts and the blood of the army sons, the police and the crowd and folk tribes , "noting that" the displaced file and help will top Abadi talks and Trump '.

Jaafar said, that ' the two sides will also discuss the financial situation of Iraq in light of the decrease in world oil prices and the need to support Iraq economically and financially by the United States and countries of the world that Iraq fought terrorism on its behalf. "

And between Jaafar, that 'Abadi will emphasize during the meeting that Iraq is an independent state no one influence on his policies and positions, and will not allow any country to interfere in its internal affairs , "adding that" Abadi will address this matter , fearing influenced American attitudes after the visit of Crown Crown (Mohammad bin Salman) to Washington, which preceded the visit Abadi '.

Jaafar pointed out that 'Abadi would ask the US side to form an international body for the prosecution of members of al - Daesh fleeing Iraq, Syria , and who pose a significant risk to their own countries'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:50 pm