Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sistani announces the determination of the legitimacy of the tribal classes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sistani announces the determination of the legitimacy of the tribal classes Empty Sistani announces the determination of the legitimacy of the tribal classes

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 1:40 am

Sistani announces the determination of the legitimacy of the tribal classes

Local  From 2017-03-21 at 14:04 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The supreme religious authority, Mr. Ali al-Sistani, on Tuesday identified the legitimate rule of tribal classes in Iraq.
    The Sistani reference to a referendum on the ruling of the separation of tribes in Iraq, according to a statement of the threshold Husseiniya received / Mawazin News / a copy, "on the rule of tribal separation recognized in Iraq for the person or persons who determine the value of the chapter, that: Judgment and Judgment It is not permissible except in their legal terms. It is not permissible to judge other than what Allaah has revealed or the judgment of those who are not legally entitled to it, either if it is a proposal for reconciliation between the two parties. For example, there is no problem in it if it does not diminish the right of the owners of legitimate rights Without his consent or giving the minor without his right to be a subsidy to injustice. "
    And the person or persons who take the chapter ?, The answer was: It is not permissible to take the dismissal in two cases, the first: if the owner of the money gave him a dowry and he was not legally entitled to it, and the other is whether he is entitled to take him as a boy or a large one. Such as the fatwa and was not the inheritor of the heirs of the deceased or those who inherited his inheritance to take him.
    And about those who gather this chapter with satisfaction or coercion? The answer was: They have nothing. "
    And by asking those who hate others to pay the value of the chapter? The answer was: It is not permissible to coerce others unless they have a legitimate right. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:29 am