Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad police chief: Complete 97% of the first phase of the capital city

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad police chief: Complete 97% of the first phase of the capital city Empty Baghdad police chief: Complete 97% of the first phase of the capital city

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 12:59 am

Baghdad police chief: Complete 97% of the first phase of the capital city

a wish Since 2017-03-26 at 14:24 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Baghdad police chief Major-General Ali al-Ghurairi announced the completion of 97% of the first phase of the security fence of the capital, pointing out that there is joint coordination with the Baghdad Operations Command to strengthen the security file.
    Al-Ghurairi said in a press statement that "the security fence in which the Baghdad governorate police work parallel to the wall of Baghdad has reached advanced stages of work," pointing out that "97% of the first phase of the wall was completed on the western and eastern sides of the capital." According to the site "Dawaruz"
    "The purpose of the fence is to secure the ports of the capital and its fragile points, and we have reached the stage in the project and we are seeking to complete it as soon as possible," he said.
    "There is a joint effort between us and the Baghdad Operations Command in order to lift some of the controls that we believe are unnecessarily unjust and cause a burden on the citizen without any security benefit," he said, adding that other forces contribute to increasing security control over the capital's file to minimize terrorist operations. "He said. Ending 29 / d 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:32 am