Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the first time .. "Daesh" threatens Iran in Persian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the first time .. "Daesh" threatens Iran in Persian Empty For the first time .. "Daesh" threatens Iran in Persian

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:06 am

For the first time .. "Daesh" threatens Iran in Persian

The face of the organization "Daesh" the first threat to attack Iran through a video in Persian, announcing the formation of expensive institutions targeting Iranian military force.

According to the means of Iranian media, broadcast a video clip organization up to the duration of 36 minutes titled "Persia between the past and the present", in conjunction with threats to attack Iran, accusing its hounding and persecution of Sunni Muslims.

As show "Daesh" scenes of members of the military force that spoke about the formation and called it "Salman the Persian Brigades" during their training on the shooting, in Diyala province east of Iraq.

The organization announced that the war on Iran has begun and it will depend primarily on suicide operations.

The tape width feet 4 elements claimed that they and members of the Iranian "Daesh", on the slaughter of four Iraqis, one of them a military commander in the Badr Organization, and considered it a threatening letter to Tehran.

He spoke three Iranians from the group elements are "Abu Farouq Persian, Abu Mujahid Baloch, Abu Saad Ahwazi," After reviewing the history of Persia, called on the Iranian organization in Tehran, Isfahan, Qom, others to "attack the seminaries", as stated in the video.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12968/

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 am