Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Europe: G20 will not achieve its goal of economic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Europe: G20 will not achieve its goal of economic Empty Europe: G20 will not achieve its goal of economic

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 2:56 am

Europe: G20 will not achieve its goal of economic

09/04/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    He acknowledged the EU finance ministers that the 20 largest economies in the world will not achieve further economic growth through reforms, by 2018, and called for the study of the causes of failure.

The economies of the Group of Twenty, agreed in 2014, to promote growth by at least an additional 2% over five years through reforms to add more than two trillion dollars for the global economy and provide millions of jobs.

A document prepared by the finance ministers of the European Union to present to the meeting of finance the next Group of Twenty ministers in Washington on 20 and 21 April / April: "It seems likely not to reach our ambition to achieve growth of 2% in five years by 2018."

The document shows that the delegations of the European Union for the meeting of the Group of Twenty in Washington also will confirm that the Group "should avoid all forms of trade protectionism and supports the Paris Agreement on climate change and work on the financing of environmental protection projects and a multilateral approach to taxation and financial regulations."

The Declaration has become, even though it is normal in the meetings and statements of the Group of Twenty, it involves a problem since he took Donald Trump's presidency of the United States last year.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/159120.html

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:21 pm