Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation company omitted in its contracts with foreign training Iraqi cadres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation company omitted in its contracts with foreign training Iraqi cadres  Empty Transportation company omitted in its contracts with foreign training Iraqi cadres

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2013, 9:07 am

Transportation company omitted in its contracts with foreign training Iraqi cadres

08/06/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. revealed an investigative report to the Integrity Commission for the omission of the General Company for the management of private transport included contracts with foreign companies, a requirement for the training of cadres Iraq.
    said integrity in a statement received / JD / copy of it: that the survey team from the Department of Prevention Authority, for the omission of the company included contracts with foreign companies, a requirement to keep up an expert group company steps to implement projects to benefit the Iraqi cadres and training operations optimal performance.
    According to the statement: hit team, for example, the cultural project of the company by linking Hacptha central بالحاسبات sub-offices and garages generality of the provinces and which is threatened by Allku of the weakness of the potential technical staff based on the run, adding that the company implemented in some cases merely introducing courses for staff one day.
    pointed out تلكوء the foreign companies in the implementation of projects central transport services such as contract development of Renaissance garages and international Nineveh and Najaf. / End / / 22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:27 am