Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Ahmadinejad defies Khamenei"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Ahmadinejad defies Khamenei" Empty "Ahmadinejad defies Khamenei"

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2017, 4:04 am

"Ahmadinejad defies Khamenei"

Twilight News / raised former Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, confusion when news agencies, so when his name record, Wednesday, scheduled to run on May 19 next presidential election.

The quick news agencies, including Reuters, to say that the former governor nominates the president is a challenge to the authority of the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, who ordered him not to engaged in the race.

But later in remarks to Ahmadinejad, who is considered one of the most loyal to Khamenei, has removed this confusion, it was announced that he ran for "support the nomination," the former deputy Hamid staying, who also scored his candidacy Wednesday.

Ahmadinejad was announced in September 2016 that he would not run for the elections, after Khamenei advised him to do so. He said at the time that the guide should avoid "abusive polarization" in the country.

Ahmadinejad announced immediately after the registration of his candidacy application, that "the Supreme Leader advised me not to participate in the elections and accepted it .. I am committed to my promise. The registration of my candidacy only aims to support the nomination of my brother Hamid staying."

Ahmadinejad took over the presidency from 2005 to 2013. In June 2015, the stop and spent seven months in prison until his release abandoned him. You never know the reasons for his imprisonment.

The registration of candidates began Tuesday and operations will continue until Saturday. It is entitled to all Iranians to run, but the maintenance of the constitution, which is supervised by conservative clerics council, is supposed to agree on the list of candidates who Setsgelon and 27 April.

The current president intends to Hassan Rowhani, who was elected in 2013, to run for a second term of four years, according to those close to him.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a4e37207-3560-479b-ab81-129d34774378/-%D8%A3%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A6%D9%8A-

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:53 am