Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary women criticizes the lack of legislation against domestic violence law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary women criticizes the lack of legislation against domestic violence law Empty Parliamentary women criticizes the lack of legislation against domestic violence law

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2017, 3:13 am

Parliamentary women criticizes the lack of legislation against domestic violence law

Date: 04/24/2017 10:44
    Risan Sheikh Dler

Information / Baghdad ..

It criticized the Commission for Women and Family Parliamentary and Children, Monday, not the House legislation to the law against domestic violence and refused to vote on it by some MPs, demanding to think seriously approval.

The commission said a member of Ryazan Sheikh Dler in a statement received / information /, a copy of it, "The aggravation of cases of child abuse and sophistication in the torture phenomenon has recently been exacerbated by people claiming to be their relatives, and they can not be described only by (human monsters) due to the ugliness of cases against sons have no sin but they are the children of those families who are not aware of the size of the responsibility and the value of the child for the future of Iraq and the importance of its construction properly. "

She added that "cases of objection to the legislation of anti-domestic violence law is still by some of the deputies who refuse to vote on it, without knowing why," praising the "Interior Ministry procedures for the arrest of the perpetrators of such incidents and deal immediately with cases of reporting the existence of violence towards children ", calling on the judiciary to" take extreme sanctions against these people is natural. "

And it demanded Dler the House of Representatives to "seriously consider approving anti-domestic violence law to save the women and children of those almost daily crimes caused by the heads of families to their families." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:00 am