Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Kim Jong Un threatens to sink US aircraft carrier and turn US naval submarine into an 'underwater gh

Lobo
    Lobo

Kim Jong Un threatens to sink US aircraft carrier and turn US naval submarine into an 'underwater gh Empty Kim Jong Un threatens to sink US aircraft carrier and turn US naval submarine into an 'underwater gh

Post by Lobo Sun 30 Apr 2017, 4:17 pm

Kim Jong Un threatens to sink US aircraft carrier and turn US naval submarine into an 'underwater ghost' if they get any closer to North Korea

• Kim Jong Un has threatened to destroy an American naval submarine if it gets any closer to North Korean waters
    • Nuclear sub USS Michigan is docked at naval base in Busan, South Korea
    • It has recently been joined by the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier group
    • Move is a show of force after North Korea fired a mid-range KN-17 ballistic missile in the early hours of Saturday local time
    • Launch came hours after North Korea announced it was 'on the brink of nuclear war' as the United States staged military drills with South Korea
    • President Donald Trump said the missile test 'disrespected the wishes of China'

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4460546/Kim-Jong-threatens-sink-ship-approaches.html
    csd9013
    csd9013

Kim Jong Un threatens to sink US aircraft carrier and turn US naval submarine into an 'underwater gh Empty Re: Kim Jong Un threatens to sink US aircraft carrier and turn US naval submarine into an 'underwater gh

Post by csd9013 Sun 30 Apr 2017, 5:11 pm

Lobo wrote:Kim Jong Un threatens to sink US aircraft carrier and turn US naval submarine into an 'underwater ghost' if they get any closer to North Korea

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4460546/Kim-Jong-threatens-sink-ship-approaches.html
    Sink it with what? One of those dud missiles?

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:11 am