- Kim Jong Un has threatened to destroy an American naval submarine if it gets any closer to North Korean waters
- Nuclear sub USS Michigan is docked at naval base in Busan, South Korea
- It has recently been joined by the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier group
- Move is a show of force after North Korea fired a mid-range KN-17 ballistic missile in the early hours of Saturday local time
- Launch came hours after North Korea announced it was 'on the brink of nuclear war' as the United States staged military drills with South Korea
- President Donald Trump said the missile test 'disrespected the wishes of China'
USE LINK -