Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blair decides to return to the life of the policy and address out of the European Union

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blair decides to return to the life of the policy and address out of the European Union Empty Blair decides to return to the life of the policy and address out of the European Union

Post by Rocky Mon May 01, 2017 3:48 am

Blair decides to return to the life of the policy and address out of the European Union

Monday, 1 May 2017 09:40

News / Baghdad
    announced that former British Prime Minister Tony Blair , on Monday, he decided to return to politics and "staining his hands" in order to address the exit process from the European Union , in an interview with the newspaper "Daily Mirror".

But Blair , who chaired the Labor Party between 1994 and 2007 , said he did not intend to run for office in the upcoming parliamentary elections on June 8, and do not seek to restore the leadership of labor.
    London announces the start out of the European Union action
    May calls for early elections in Britain to avoid "division"

Blair , 63, who headed the British government between 1997 and 2007 that "Brixt process was a direct motivation for me to engage more in politics , " he said , adding "our hands must Staining, and this is what I'll do."

" I know that I once showed on the scene even touch on a torrent of criticism, but the issue really concern me , " he said . "I do not want to find myself in a situation where we have lived this moment of history is to say a word, because this would mean that I did not care for this country . This is not true".

He stressed , "I am not sure that I can launch a political movement, but I think that there is a set of ideas will be supported by many."

But he was keen to emphasize that he does not intend to breach the British who supported the decision out of the European Union.

Blair expressed his fears of a "Brixt militant" comes with dire consequences for the British said , "There is a section of the Conservative Party (led by Prime Minister Theresa May) is determined to achieve Brixt whatever the price" after the years of negotiations that began between London and the European Union.

Blair warned that the exit of the single European market and seek to hold a free trade agreement , as Theresa May plans to do "would be to reduce our" from first place to a secondary.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/202574/%D8%A8%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AC-%D9%85%D9%86/ar

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:27 am