Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Coordinated foreign policy of the European Union up in Baghdad on surprise visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coordinated foreign policy of the European Union up in Baghdad on surprise visit Empty Coordinated foreign policy of the European Union up in Baghdad on surprise visit

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:42 am

Coordinated foreign policy of the European Union up in Baghdad on surprise visit

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. Catherine Ashton arrived coordinated foreign policy in the European Union, on Monday, to Baghdad at the head of a large delegation representing the Union in a surprise visit to discuss a number of important issues between Iraq and the European Union, which had previously addressed.

Sources familiar with / Baghdadi News /, that "Ashton and upon arrival to Baghdad, met with Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani, noting that it will meet a number of Iraqi officials, including a major houses Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the House of Representatives Osama Najafi and the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barazna. "

And visit a coordinated European foreign policy is considered to Iraq more than a year ago, where they had visited the country in May of last year when he chaired the EU delegation participating in the negotiations, the Iranian nuclear file, which took place in the capital Baghdad.

Saw Iraq's relations with EU's in 2013 a kind of apathy, because of the objections of the Union on the continuation of executions in the country, and the government's handling sit-ins taking place in a number of governorates of Iraq since the end of 2012, as well as the difference between the two parties on the Syrian file. Finished / 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Coordinated foreign policy of the European Union up in Baghdad on surprise visit Empty Re: Coordinated foreign policy of the European Union up in Baghdad on surprise visit

Post by CITEX Mon 17 Jun 2013, 9:33 am

I wonder how often committee's like this show up un announced? It could be frequently, I really dont know, just a heightened sense of awareness right now. But maybe not.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:55 pm