Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Chihod calls on the international community to impose Chapter VII sanctions on Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod calls on the international community to impose Chapter VII sanctions on Saudi Arabia Empty Chihod calls on the international community to impose Chapter VII sanctions on Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Aug 2013, 8:35 am

Chihod calls on the international community to impose Chapter VII sanctions on Saudi Arabia

17-08-2013 02:37 PM

Baghdad (news) .. called the National Alliance MP Mohammed Saadoun Chihod the international community to impose sanctions seventh item on Saudi Arabia for its support of terrorism in the region. said Chihod in a statement transmitted by his press office and received the Agency (news) copy of it: that the international community demands of today to impose Maximum penalties for Saudi Arabia for its support of terrorism in the region and Iraq in particular, pointing out that Iraq under the previous regime promised the international community poses a threat to the region and the case now applies to Saudi Arabia, which is sponsoring terrorism in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Bahrain, and should impose sanctions item VII. He added: Iraq most affected by the policy of Saudi Arabia in the last decade being contributed to the export of fatwas takfirist him what shares in the killing of the Iraqi people in all regions of the country. pointed to: the need for the Iraqi diplomatic move on the permanent members of the Security Council for a resolution to condemn Saudi Arabia and sanctions for its support of terrorism, noting that the U.S. assurances that there Arabia support to the terrorists in Iraq will be strongly supportive of condemnation. / End / l. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Chihod calls on the international community to impose Chapter VII sanctions on Saudi Arabia Empty Re: Chihod calls on the international community to impose Chapter VII sanctions on Saudi Arabia

Post by ron-man Sat 17 Aug 2013, 9:50 am

WOW,thanks for the read,even tho we as a group,I think all ready knew this, about them supporting terror.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:56 am