Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrest of a gang drug trade east of Wasit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrest of a gang drug trade east of Wasit Empty The arrest of a gang drug trade east of Wasit

Post by Rocky Sat 06 May 2017, 1:35 am

The arrest of a gang drug trade east of Wasit

 Wasit / Jabbar Bjay

Police announced the leadership of Wasit province, about the arrest of a gang working on the promotion of the drug during a security operation east of the province to spend Badra, pointing to adjust more than one thousand narcotic tablets in possession of the detainees.
    He said the provincial police chief, Major General Qasim Rashid Zowayed (range), " The security force joint divisions of drugs and the fight against crime in Wasit police command was able to made up a gang of three people arrested in Badrah eastern Wasit are promoting the drug province."
    He added Zuwaid, that " the security force seized 1055 narcotic pills and a large amount of crystal material drugs and other materials were members of that gang Iromon promoted among the community youth in the province and beyond," noting that " the three detainees were transferred to a security detention centers for interrogation on the back of the charges against them and arrest in accordance with Article 14 drugs will be referred to the competent court. "
    According to Zuid, that "security detachments in Wasit police and through the intelligence effort follow up and track such bands that took active in the southern regions which have a lookout after dozens of drug dealers and ecstasy and crystal material arrested in more than one province , especially adjacent to the southern provinces to
    Wasit" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:43 pm