Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrest of a gang stole one mosques Wasit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrest of a gang stole one mosques Wasit Empty The arrest of a gang stole one mosques Wasit

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2017, 1:59 am

The arrest of a gang stole one mosques Wasit

 Wasit / term

Announced Wasit police command, yesterday, arrested a gang specialized stealing homes and mosques in the province.
    He said the provincial police chief Maj . Gen. Qasim Rashid Zuid, in a statement to (run), " The detachments fight against criminality in the provincial police command had arrested a gang carried out numerous thefts in the district of Al Azizia (90 km north of Kut) , including the theft of Imam Reza mosque in central City".
    Zuid and added that " the members of the gang have broken the windows a mosque and enter him in the late-night time , where they stole $ 800 thousand dinars out of the closet donations in the mosque."
    Wasit police commander explained that " the gang carried out the theft of other operations."
    And between Wasit police chief that " the members of this gang and the number three and all of them have fallen into the hands of the security forces and confessed to the thefts were carried out revealed semantics, then referred to the competent court to receive their just penalty."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:47 am