Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The documents reveal stories and raped the captives and tools followed by sex with women Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The documents reveal stories and raped the captives and tools followed by sex with women Daesh Empty The documents reveal stories and raped the captives and tools followed by sex with women Daesh

Post by Rocky Mon 08 May 2017, 5:44 am

The documents reveal stories and raped the captives and tools followed by sex with women Daesh

The security landscape Monday 08 May 2017

A woman who lives in the control of the organization "Daesh" areas of the first to pay the price of its provisions unfair, according to certificates of several international organizations and women escapees from the control areas are. What are the provisions of the laws of the "Islamic State" towards women?

Commission issued a Fatwa and Research in the "Daesh" fatwa from the provisions of intercourse with the king of the right (ie women who Aosrhn), was part of a large group of hidden documents found by US special operations forces during a raid targeting a senior official of the organization in Syria. What is ironic that the organization allows for fighters to take women "slaves", but it prevents the commission of violations in relation to Bamaammelthn, according to the fatwa bearing the number 64. Among the provisions that it "does not solve the father and his son cohabitation with the same woman, or those who have a mother and her daughter to Axhma. If the king of the right of the two men, they do not solve them because they are part of the common property. " They are also required to have the captives and treated them leniently treated well and not to humiliate them or assigned to jobs they can not be implemented, as well as being sold to someone they know that it will damage their treatment. "

In the same year also published "Khansa Brigades" (a group of women belonging to the organization of its mission to prosecute and arrest women who are flouting the organization of state laws in the province of Raqqa) document translated into English and published "Quilliam" center to combat extremism in London, identified the role of the main women b "supporting the fighters of the men in the houses and reproduction for the reconstruction of the caliphate", as defined marriage age from 9 years, while stressing that the ideal age is 16 to 17 years old. He urged women to learn Islamic religious sciences between the ages of seven and fifteen only, learn household skills such as sewing and cooking, as women are categorically prohibited from resorting to beauty salons and centers decking, and these professions are considered "professions of Satan."

The following account of some movable incidents, witnesses or fleeing "Daesh" areas of people:

- One Runaways said from the "Daesh" in tenderness, according to the agency "Sputnik" and seen by the "Sky Press," The organization threatens parents slaughter if they refuse to marry off their daughters to militants, and if they see a girl going with a young man in the street and was a beautiful girl is taken to rape her, but They were not beautiful, her skin and are tortured to death.

- The girl herself said that one of the fighters heard once a woman says to her daughter, aged 4 years "Return to the house and God Ozbg," he went and brought the girl and ordered her to Tzbhaa after two alliances in God and after it refused they were slaughtering them, and put my hand mother in her blood!

- A resident of tenderness said that while entering the public park, he was stopped by members of the "Daesh", and accidentally entered a veiled girl, asked one of them do you know he replied, "No," Vsoloha is if she knew she replied, "Yes it is my fiance," Vokhzoheme and held the knot.

- Ruth Huda, a girl of tenderness, according to the report of the site "Aldzerh.nt" and seen by the "Sky Press," How was detained by women from the battalion Khansa carrying arms, and Ohnha and shrieked and Aguetdnha to an unknown location and Obakanha hour alone in a small room before they come one of them went to some questions about prayer, fasting and veil. The relay: "I told her why Otin me here? You're Vojaptna you walk in the street without a mahram, and veil is not perfect, and this requires charged for breach of Islamic law."

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/5/8/%D9%88%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%82-%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%B5%D8%B5-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%BA%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%B9%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A1

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:04 am