Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump threatens to expose audio recordings and expose director (FBI) article

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump threatens to expose audio recordings and expose director (FBI) article Empty Trump threatens to expose audio recordings and expose director (FBI) article

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2017, 3:50 am

Trump threatens to expose audio recordings and expose director (FBI) article

By SD SD -May 13, 2017

: US President Donald Trump FBI Director James Comey warned isolated from talking to the media, saying that "recordings of conversations between the two men could refute his version of events may appear."

Trump said in a tweet on Twitter "best James Kumi hope not to show (recordings) of conversations before it starts leaks to the press!".

It seems that the warning indicates that if speaking Kumi gave his version of events, the US administration has broadcast recordings refute his account, although it was not clear whether such recordings do exist.

It is likely that the veiled threat than the storm that plagued Washington on Trump's surprise decision on Tuesday the dismissal of Kumi.

Trump attacked critics of his dismissal Kumi at a time when the FBI investigating allegations of Russian intervention in the US presidential election last year, and a possible collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russian government.

Trump said in his statement on the dismissal of the brief Kumi Tuesday that the Director of the FBI told him three times that the investigation on Russia does not include the president.

In an interview with television network (NBC), Trump said Kumi gave this assurance during a meeting between them at dinner and in two telephone calls. Q ended

http://www.knoozmedia.com/221968/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%81%D8%B6%D8%AD-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:54 am