Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What Maliki response about entering with Abadi, in one list or in isolation?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What Maliki response about entering with Abadi, in one list or in isolation? Empty What Maliki response about entering with Abadi, in one list or in isolation?

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2017, 2:12 am

What Maliki response about entering with Abadi, in one list or in isolation?

History of edits:: 2017/6/3

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} denied Vice President of the Republic president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, the health of the leaks that indicated the entry of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in a separate coalition of state law list to contest the next election.
    According to the program {Kalos} which broadcast on Al - Furat satellite "These leaks are not baseless and we are still in one list and will participate in the upcoming elections, and it was agreed with Abadi , in this regard," Mushir that " the door remains open for those who think to get off the list independent. "
    Asked whether there was a possibility to build a new generation of the political process , said al - Maliki , saying "the failures that tally that what we were able to build a new generation of the political process, and we hope we are on the eve of the elections and the formation of alternative power and move them to move to nurture a new generation to lead the political process . " .
    He noted that " the old generation , whatever the efficiency remains influenced by data stage work by this experience and participation must be passed on to the generation that comes after him, as is the case in government, every government put a brick in a way integration can reach a stable country stable political process."
    With regard to the questioning of the President of the Shiite Endowment, Maliki said , " I do not deal with the supreme reference theory {unit unity} is not standing behind the interrogation of Mr. Alaa al - Musawi process, pointing out that" the case will go to the parliament , and we could not do what we did with the issue of health minister Adila Hammoud . "
    He noted that" the National Alliance resorted to new Stratejp in the case of interrogations is to collect the questioner with wanting questioning within the alliance and to discuss the files so they can be to make a decision after being presented documents and discussion.
    And between al - Maliki , "We have succeeded in the case of Adila Hammoud and questioned where the files were discussed between the questioner and the minister.
    Maliki described it" as the measure was successful ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:04 pm