Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki submits a new proposal to Abadi to contest the elections on a single list

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki submits a new proposal to Abadi to contest the elections on a single list  Empty Maliki submits a new proposal to Abadi to contest the elections on a single list

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2018 - 6:28

Maliki submits a new proposal to Abadi to contest the elections on a single list   

08:25 - 13/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "News" Lebanese, on Saturday, the progress of Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, a new proposal for Prime Minister Haider Abadi to contest the election with him on one list, noting that the coming hours may witness the withdrawal of one wing of the Dawa Party.
    "In the last two rounds of elections," the state of law "was one of the most desirable lists in the coalition with it," the newspaper said in a report, read by Al-Maaloumah. "Maliki used to be Amiri, and the Islamic Dawa Party He is headed by one wing, but the reality today is quite different; the invitation has become two wings, which necessitates the determination of the wing participating in the elections. "
    The newspaper added that "the next few hours may see the withdrawal of one wing of the« invitation », since the law« Commission »calls for the use of the name once.
    The newspaper pointed out that "al-Maliki presented yesterday, the offer of slaves to run in the elections with one list headed by the first, in return for the commitment to recommend Abbadi for a second term, in an effort to maintain the unity of advocacy, and prevent the party from fragmentation," while did not disclose the response of Abbadi to the proposal . Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 8 Jul 2024 - 10:35