Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gulf misappropriate AED 11 million to spend on the alleged fiance!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gulf misappropriate AED 11 million to spend on the alleged fiance! Empty Gulf misappropriate AED 11 million to spend on the alleged fiance!

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2017, 1:57 am

Gulf misappropriate AED 11 million to spend on the alleged fiance!

History of edits:: 2017/6/4

{International: Euphrates News} seized Abu Dhabi Police, Gulf employee embezzled about 11 million dirhams from the circle of work, and spent on a young Gulf, her junior years at 7, having promised to marry her.
    Investigations showed that the suspect, aged 33, took advantage of her job as head of one of the accounts departments, and is responsible for the dealers "elite" services, and accounted for themselves the validity of one of her colleagues, and passed this treatment limits are not compatible with the procedures.
    The employee captured this way around AED 11 million to spend on the default future husband, by transferring money and pay off debts and gifts and travel trips, and convert other amounts to his brother , the other is to live in luxury.
    Investigation and managed the Department of Criminal Investigation of the Abu Dhabi Police recover gifts packaged in the form of money, in addition to the seizure of in- kind items such as vehicles that have been purchased with funds embezzled.
    The suspect confessed to the crime, and reported that they did not want to be remiss financially from the right , "I love" and cut except in conjunction Bha.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=143974

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:58 pm