Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After Gulf crisis: US forces leave Qatar heading for Iraq and Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After Gulf crisis: US forces leave Qatar heading for Iraq and Jordan Empty After Gulf crisis: US forces leave Qatar heading for Iraq and Jordan

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:00 am

After Gulf crisis: US forces leave Qatar heading for Iraq and Jordan

SECTION: SECURITYJUNE 6, 2017

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A number of US troops in Qatar have left for Iraq and Jordan, Arab media reported Tuesday.

Qatar hosts the largest US military base in the Middle East, as well as the Middle East Crisis Management Center of the US intelligence, as well as several air defense bases and Patriot missiles, as well as the US military presence in most of the Qatari military pieces, in particular the logistics center.

Thanks to these forces, Qatar has gained an important political role, and Saudi Arabia can not contemplate invading Qatar with these forces. The United States has called for the withdrawal of these forces from Qatar in conjunction with the launching of the media offensive against Qatar.

According to private information published by Arab media sites, a section of the US forces had already left and ahead of the media attack on the State of Qatar, heading to Jordan, while another was transferred to the Kurdistan of Iraq and remained in Qatar only a very few may be transferred to Jordan under the pretext And the protection of the al-Tanf base. The withdrawal of US troops from Qatar is "an introduction to Saudi military intervention in this country", in a precedent for relations between the Gulf states.

According to information, the majority of the American Center for Crisis Management in the Middle East was transferred to Jordan because of its proximity to the Syrian border and its high potential for espionage. End of 21 / m

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albaghdadiyanews.com%2F%3Fcat%3D8&edit-text=

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:43 pm