Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former governor of Wasit sues 16 members who voted for his dismissal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former governor of Wasit sues 16 members who voted for his dismissal Empty Former governor of Wasit sues 16 members who voted for his dismissal

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jun 2017, 2:18 am

Former governor of Wasit sues 16 members who voted for his dismissal

 Wasit / Jabbar with Jay

The governor of Wasit, who returns to his post according to the law, Mahmoud Abd al-Rida Mulla Talal, to complete all the legal procedures required to prosecute 16 members of the provincial council who voted for his dismissal, and that he will ask them for financial compensation in addition to the responsibility of the court's decision for the damage caused by moral and material By involuntary dismissal.
    "All the circumstances are ready for me to sue the members of the provincial council who voted for my dismissal on November 14, 2014, and 16 members," Mullah Talal told Mada.
    He added: "Since the day of dismissal and so far I have not addressed to any other than the fair and equitable Iraqi judiciary from the illegality of questioning and dismissal, which was built on personal and political purposes and motives. The judiciary had the final say of acquitting me of all the charges brought to me through the members of the Council, In accordance with the evidence and evidence that it is not objective and contrary to the law.
    "I now have the right and after I have won a decision by the Administrative Court to acquit all the charges and cancel the decision to resign and return to my position as governor of Wasit to prosecute all those who have distorted my reputation and appealed to me in public and in the media for lack of integrity and mismanagement and waste of public money" .
    Talal pointed out that "the procedures for the prosecution of a number of members of the provincial council has already been completed and that it is not my intention to waive it and will ask for financial compensation due to injury to me from significant moral damage and I will wait for the word of the judiciary in this aspect."
    "In principle, he has no intention of returning to his former post, although under the law he is currently conservative but not in his direct intention and he will leave the post to those who do it now to continue their work to serve the people of Wasit and to look to the public interest above considerations and personal issues," he said.
    Meanwhile, deputy chairman of the provincial council Turki al-Ghunaimawi revealed that the council had set a date Tuesday to question the police chief on the basis of some incorrect administrative procedures.
    "The provincial council has negative indicators related to mismanagement by the provincial police chief, Major General Qassem Rashid Zuwaid, and therefore the council will question him on the background of these cases," Ghunaimawi said.
    Stressing that "the interrogation came after consideration of the negative indicators that caused the occurrence of confusion security within the province as a result of some moves to the officer and officials departments and districts." Al-Ghunaimawi revealed some questions that will be addressed to the police chief during the interrogation process. For example, what are the security or administrative reasons for the transfer of officers and associates inside and outside the governorate? What controls have been adopted in the transport outside the governorate? Then what are the reasons for the large number of thefts and criminal incidents in the whole province? What are the reasons for the lack of police stations and sub-headquarters? How many officers were transferred outside the province? And what are the reasons for that transport? "
    He pointed out that the other questions that will be raised before the police chief relates to the amount spent for the restoration of schools and what is the source of funding and is there coordination with the Office of the province executive and the Directorate of Education as the beneficiary ?, and then what the cost of shielding the wheel of one of the wheels of the groups and who is the body Which has codified? As well as the value of the funds allocated to the leadership and where to be disbursed as well as the demand to provide the Council with the public force and places of distribution.
    In the meantime, a source close to the provincial council that all the questions to be directed to the police chief is of no value and that the commander is part of his duties and powers and there is no reason for questioning.
    However, "the Council session may not have significant divisions among members on the performance of the police chief, which many members consider to be a professional and security performance and that the province has been safe, secure and stable for three years and that many gangs and crimes have been uncovered within a few hours of their occurrence. Indicates the good performance by all types of police in the province. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:21 pm