Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eliminating invalidate the dismissal of the former governor of Wasit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Eliminating invalidate the dismissal of the former governor of Wasit Empty Eliminating invalidate the dismissal of the former governor of Wasit

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 2:16 am

Eliminating invalidate the dismissal of the former governor of Wasit

 Wasit / term

Governor of Wasit province revealed his story of Mullah Mahmoud Talal, the decision of the Court of Administrative Justice requires to return him to office, noting that, the decision of dismissal, was rejected in form and objectively by the court concerned.
    He said Mullah Talal (range) " The administrative court issued a decision on Monday, overturned the decision - 471 issued by the Council's Wasit province, Baqalta from the post of governor, on the fourteenth of November 2014, after undergoing discrimination and fined council fees and wages law , "pointing out that" the decision of the administrative Court looked at the dismissal and considered a payoff of both the formal
    and objectivity. "
    Talal said that " the court 's rejection of the decision of dismissal technically referred to it, is not going according to the rules of procedure and the law of the provincial Council No. 21 of 2008 average , " pointing out that " the rejection of the substantive terms came on the back of that, the files in which he accused were sent to eliminate and integrity, was discerned that it had closed, and therefore no longer objectively speaking, there were no signs of compliance with paragraph 8 of Article 7 of law 21. "
    The House of Wasit province, had voted in the November 11, 2014, on the dismissal of the conservative Mahmoud Mullah Talal, who belongs to the bloc of the Supreme Council, attributing this to the lack of conviction Bojobth during his interrogation at the provincial council meeting, as was elected to the owner behind the Valley of the Supreme Council also succeeding Governor Talal , who was sacked at the
    time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:39 am