Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decline in international support to Iraq due to the financial crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decline in international support to Iraq due to the financial crisis Empty Decline in international support to Iraq due to the financial crisis

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2017, 3:29 am

Decline in international support to Iraq due to the financial crisis

Baghdad Journal News

He attributed the National Alliance MP, Jassim Mohammed Jaafar on Monday, the international financial support for Iraq has fallen to the crisis experienced by the world and he did not reach the financial aid granted to only 10 percent.

Jafar said in a statement to «Journal News» that "the countries of the 60 donor to Iraq did not fulfill their promises to support Iraq to rebuild the provinces affected by the organization Daesh reconstruction," adding that "allocated from the donor countries the amount of US $ 10 billion did not reach him only one billion and 800 million only. "

He added that "Iraq can not ask those countries with aid allocated to him, which caused confusion in the western provinces re-reconstruction."

The lack of observers diagnosed international support for Iraq in the recent period due to the sharp decline in oil prices and the decline in the organization of Daesh Mosul after what was a major threat to the security of the world and the region.

share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:31 am