Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: The problem of North Korea's nuclear missiles will be resolved one way or another

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: The problem of North Korea's nuclear missiles will be resolved one way or another Empty Trump: The problem of North Korea's nuclear missiles will be resolved one way or another

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2017, 2:53 am

Trump: The problem of North Korea's nuclear missiles will be resolved one way or another

21:40 - 08/07/2017

US President, Donald Trump during the bilateral meeting, said his Chinese counterpart on the sidelines of the twentieth summit, said that the problem of nuclear weapons and missile design in North Korea will be resolved in one way or another.

He said Trump during the meeting: "We will resolve the problem, although it is possible that it requires more time than would like the United States" ... "It is possible that requires a solution to this problem and the more time I am what I want and more than they want you, but ultimately will be achieved more or less success in this dilemma. "

The official of the Republic of North Korea's television channel aired on July 4 for a successful launch of a ballistic missile test, said that intercontinental.

The next day, an emergency session of the UN Security Council was held at the request of Washington to discuss the same experience, and threatened Nikki Haley Permanent Representative of the United States in the United Nations, during the Pyongyang meeting, using her power in the event of continued testing and tests of ballistic missiles also announced that her country is a list of new sanctions and tight against Korea Achammalah.anthy 25 d

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/08/173180/

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:18 am