Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coverage of 48 Christian families, subsidized protection network

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coverage of 48 Christian families, subsidized protection network Empty Coverage of 48 Christian families, subsidized protection network

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jul 2017, 2:43 am

Coverage of 48 Christian families, subsidized protection network

7/15/2017 0:00

It included the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs , 48 Christian families present in the Church of the Diocese of the Armenian district of Camp Sara in Baghdad, subsidies protection network. The ministry spokesman said Ammar Menem »Sabah», that field monitoring team and the deputy inspector general of the ministry and director of the Department of Social Research Department of Women 's Welfare, visited the Church of the Diocese of the Armenian area of Camp Sara next Rusafa to see the situation of Christian families , mostly elderly people hosted by the Church to discuss the possibility of bringing them social subsidy.
    He noted that the field monitoring team record data 48 Christian families of families due to the subsidy for the purpose of bringing them to begin procedures, indicating that the Minister of Labor and the face of the need to monitor the needy families and access to coverage of subsidiarity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:56 pm