Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr issues 8 directives and confirms commitment "without any discussion"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr issues 8 directives and confirms commitment "without any discussion" Empty Sadr issues 8 directives and confirms commitment "without any discussion"

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 2:10 am

Sadr issues 8 directives and confirms commitment "without any discussion"

Najaf - Iraq Press - July 16: The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr on Monday, directives to prevent the economic work of the government within the joints of the Sadrist movement.
    Sadr's directives came as follows:
    1 The government economic work is strictly prohibited within the current joints
    2. The Anti-Corruption Committee shall work hard and firmly against anyone who uses the name of the current for economic reasons and to carry out the appropriate punishment
    3. The Anti-Corruption Commission has only strict control over economic work
    4 The private office has no economic work to do except follow up the work and without intervening in detail in detail
    5. Any military formations, in particular Saraya al-Salam, are prohibited from interfering and participating in the financial and economic work and whoever works otherwise. In order to combat corruption and in coordination with the special committees of the Saraya, he is punished and defamed immediately and no one is excluded at all.
    6 The intervention of the political body and all politicians (current and former) also prevents interference in the commercial and economic work of the government and others, otherwise it will expose itself to accountability and punishment.
    7. The special committees shall activate their work in a serious and determined manner to end the following files:
    A file of land and abuses.
    B) The ports file, especially the port of Basra.
    The file of airports, especially Najaf airport.
    8 The political body must end the file of the evacuees and work to bring the people to work in a legitimate and legal way ... otherwise fighting against corruption will work to punish them without exception. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:09 pm